- Registered on: 07/01/2013
- Last connection: 08/13/2014
- Business Process (Reporter, 06/24/2015)
- chef-icinga2 (Reporter, 01/22/2015)
- Core, Classic UI, IDOUtils (Developer, 05/16/2014)
- Director (Reporter, 11/20/2015)
- Docs (Developer, 05/16/2014)
- Elasticsearch (Reporter, 04/05/2016)
- GenericTTS (Reporter, 11/20/2015)
- Graphite (Reporter, 06/24/2015)
- Icinga 1.x (Developer, 05/16/2014)
- Icinga 2 (Reporter, 02/09/2016)
- Icinga Tools (Developer, 06/10/2014)
- Icinga Web 2 (Reporter, 02/25/2015)
- Icinga Web 2 Modules (Reporter, 12/09/2014)
- icinga2-ansible (Reporter, 01/27/2015)
- NagVis (Reporter, 11/20/2015)
- PNP (Reporter, 11/20/2015)
- puppet-icinga2 (Reporter, 01/05/2015)
- puppet-icingaweb2 (Reporter, 01/22/2015)
- Reporting (Developer, 05/16/2014)
- Web (Developer, 05/16/2014)
Reported issues: 16
- 03:57 PM Icinga 2 Bug #7047 (Resolved): service icinga2 status - prints cat error if the service is stopped
- Icinga2 init-script prints a cat error message, stating that the pid-file doesn't exist, if there is none. Should che...
- 03:49 PM Icinga 2 Bug #7046: service icinga2 stop - sometimes doesn't terminate icinga2 completely
- Not yet, I'm not sure how to reproduce this in a reproducible way ;-). Will test this for 2.1.0 next days.
- 03:47 PM Icinga 2 Bug #6628: HA-Cluster Check Result Synchronisation
- Is there anything new here? I also faced this problem as in my understanding all nodes in a ha-cluster setup should h...
- 03:39 PM Icinga 2 Bug #7046 (Rejected): service icinga2 stop - sometimes doesn't terminate icinga2 completely
- I have no good idea about this but in fact there are sometimes processes left over after executing "service icinga2 s...
- 03:22 PM Icinga 2 Bug #7045 (Resolved): icinga2 init-script doesn't validate configuration on reload action
- A service icinga2 reload doesn't validate the icinga2 configuration. This causes icinga2 to silently fail on config e...
- 03:16 PM Icinga 2 Bug #7044 (Resolved): icinga2 init-script terminates with exit code 0 if $DAEMON is not in place ...
- The icinga2 init-script checks if the binary ($DAEMON) is in place and executable, following an exit 0 if it is not. ...
- 11:43 AM Icinga 2 Revision 8a43c181: modify string replacement not to replace "-" cause this is a legal character f...
- 09:48 PM Icinga 2 Bug #6799: GraphiteWriter replacement of (in)valid characters
- @dnsmichi, thats true, it's two changes at all. I wasn't sure whether I should create one or two issues for it.
- 08:38 PM Icinga 2 Bug #6799 (Rejected): GraphiteWriter replacement of (in)valid characters
- As far as I can see in the code, string cleanup is made by SanitizeMetric function. While there are some useful repla...
- 06:13 PM Icinga 2 Bug #6550: add log message for invalid performance data
- Metrics with comma-separated values seen to be ignored.
perfdata: 'Memory usage'=7598,92MB
--> no GraphiteWriter ...
Also available in: Atom