- Registered on: 06/06/2012
- Last connection: 12/08/2016
- Business Process (Reporter, 06/24/2015)
- chef-icinga2 (Reporter, 03/23/2015)
- Core, Classic UI, IDOUtils (Developer, 03/23/2015)
- Director (Reporter, 11/20/2015)
- Docs (Developer, 03/23/2015)
- Elasticsearch (Reporter, 04/05/2016)
- GenericTTS (Reporter, 11/20/2015)
- Graphite (Reporter, 06/24/2015)
- Icinga 1.x (Developer, 03/23/2015)
- Icinga 2 (Reporter, 02/09/2016)
- Icinga Tools (Developer, 03/23/2015)
- Icinga Web 2 (Reporter, 03/23/2015)
- Icinga Web 2 Modules (Reporter, 03/23/2015)
- icinga2-ansible (Reporter, 03/23/2015)
- NagVis (Reporter, 11/20/2015)
- PNP (Reporter, 11/20/2015)
- puppet-icinga2 (Reporter, 03/23/2015)
- puppet-icingaweb2 (Reporter, 03/23/2015)
- Reporting (Developer, 03/23/2015)
- Web (Developer, 03/23/2015)
Reported issues: 108
- 01:55 PM puppet-icinga2-rewrite Feature #14031 (New): Workaround for PuppetDB
- I was hit by an ugly bug of PuppetDB: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com/browse/PDB-170
It effects exported resources co...
- 05:45 PM Director Feature #13983 (New): Add modifier "first / last of array" to import
- An modifier to get the first or last element of an array would be helpful. For now you have to use at least two modif...
- 05:40 PM Director Bug #13981 (New): Uppercase Modifier does leave umlaut in lowercase
- Uppercase Modifier does leave umlaut in lowercase, perhaps also other special characters, but only recognized with th...
- 04:34 PM Director Feature #13977 (Resolved): Show also fields created by modifiers in selection for source column o...
- At the moment you can only use fields created by modifiers by using the export mode, but get them directly as selecti...
- 02:41 PM Icinga 2 Feature #13717 (New): Global Functions in ITL
- I think there would be some advantages from collecting also community provided global functions in the ITL (like plug...
- 12:31 PM Director Feature #12616: Add modifier capitalize to import
- I think chaining these modifiers will work, but having only one is more user friendly.
If you could add this, I woul...
- 12:48 PM Icinga Web 2 Revision e6cce083 (icingaweb2): Add SELinux policy
- Signed-off-by: Eric Lippmann <email@example.com>
- 12:55 PM Graphite Feature #13481: Allow more and custom timeranges
- Yes, defining them in a way like this on your own would be nice, but also the additional custom timerange for ad hoc ...
- 11:50 AM Graphite Feature #11927: Show All Graphs + Time Range
- I support this request as showing all graphs would also allow to view graphs for metrics collected by other tools.
- 11:46 AM Graphite Feature #13481 (New): Allow more and custom timeranges
- I would like to have more possible time ranges to select from and also perhaps set a custom timerange in the Graphite...
Also available in: Atom