more logoutput of idoutils
usecase1: if ido2db closes itsself (the child) and sighandler is called, there should be an output to the syslog at least. right now, idomod writes a lot, but nobody can see what ido2db is really doing.
this should not be all and everything, just useful information in case.
- Target version deleted (
- Project changed from Core, Classic UI, IDOUtils to 18
- Category deleted (
- Category set to 25
- Target version set to 1.0.3
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
when idomod connects, syslog output is given. comes with the pgsql implementation in #622
- Tracker changed from Support to Feature
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 30 to 100
- Project changed from 18 to Core, Classic UI, IDOUtils
- Category changed from 25 to IDOUtils
Also available in: Atom