the subject of this patch is: Stop the trends.cgi from stretching outside of window.
don't really get it. Image will be generated with 900 px width, regardless of html image width.
so it will always stretch out of the window, if window is small enough.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to mfriedrich
- Target version set to 1.4
yeah but it won't do that if there's more size available. i'll have to check that on my 1920x1080 screen ;)
- Status changed from Assigned to Rejected
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version deleted (
true. that doesn't change anything.
- Project changed from 19 to Core, Classic UI, IDOUtils
- Category set to Classic UI
Also available in: Atom